Womens Knitwear Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Knitwear Design Role
- At least 4 years experience in womens knitwear as a Designer
- Be part of a multinational team
- Work closely with the Head of Design to create trend driven, commercial knitwear collections for a global customer base
- Travel occasionally for research and production visits to Europe and Asia
The ideal candidate will have:
- have worked for a minimum of 4 years for well known brand or knitwear Studio
- Excellent knowledge and a true passion for trends
- Graduated from University with a knitwear degree or equivalent degree
- you are a real knitwear expert and have a good technical knowledge about stitches and yarns
- you have travelled for trend research to European cities and visited trade fairs
- Fluency with Illustrator and photoshop
- Fluency in English is absolutely necessary
- Good team player and able to work responsibly on your own product category as well
If this Womens Knitwear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 56343/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Freelance Accessories Designer
Freelance Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand - London A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a luxury freelance accessories designer to join one of the most renowned luxury British brands About the company... This luxury ready to wear womenswear brand is now specialising in couture and is hi..
Jersey Womenswear Designer
Womenswear Jersey Designer - Germany A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Jersey Designer for a Global Retailer based in Germany. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear and Menswear. About the Jersey Des..
Ladies Outerwear Designer
Womens Outerwear Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £45k per annum Short description intro... A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Outerwear Designer to join a reputable High street Supplier. About the company... Our client is a friendly company with a great team environ..