Womens Knitwear Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Knitwear Design Role
- At least 4 years experience in womens knitwear as a Designer
- Be part of a multinational team
- Work closely with the Head of Design to create trend driven, commercial knitwear collections for a global customer base
- Travel occasionally for research and production visits to Europe and Asia
The ideal candidate will have:
- have worked for a minimum of 4 years for well known brand or knitwear Studio
- Excellent knowledge and a true passion for trends
- Graduated from University with a knitwear degree or equivalent degree
- you are a real knitwear expert and have a good technical knowledge about stitches and yarns
- you have travelled for trend research to European cities and visited trade fairs
- Fluency with Illustrator and photoshop
- Fluency in English is absolutely necessary
- Good team player and able to work responsibly on your own product category as well
If this Womens Knitwear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 56343/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Print Designer
Print and Graphics Designer - Ladieswear - Supplier - London - Salary up to £45k Short description intro... An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Print Designer to join a leading supplier with a high street fashion client base. About the company... Our client is an established supp..
Womenswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £30k per annum A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Designer to join one of the most talked about online brands since its launch at the beginning of the year. About the company... The Brand is known for creating clothes that ..
Freelance Jewellery Designer
Freelance Jewellery Designer - Premium Lifestyle brand - 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a contemporary lifestyle brand who are seeking talented jewellery designers to assist in the launching of their new AW18 collection. About the Company... The brand is well known ..