Woven Designer Womenswear
A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jersey Design role
- To constantly be up to date with high street and designer
- Be involved with trend, colour concepts the start of each season
- Produce visual range plans and all technical packs
- Working hand in hand with the production teams in Asia and across Europe
- working in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Must have a good understanding for soft woven collections and the latest trends
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Must have a strong understanding for product, design, colour and the latest trends
- Proven experience of working for a High Street brand/retailer or High St supplier
You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the customers and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Woven Designer Womenswear role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 56234/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Freelance Jewellery Designer
Freelance Jewellery Designer - Premium Lifestyle brand - 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a contemporary lifestyle brand who are seeking talented jewellery designers to assist in the launching of their new AW18 collection. About the Company... The brand is well known ..
Womens Lead Product Designer
Womenswear Lead Designer - Premium Life style brand - South West of England A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, highly motivated womenswear designer to join a lifestyle and sustainable brand. About the company... This premium lifestyle brand takes on a ground-breaking appro..
Ladieswear Jersey Designer
Womenswear Jersey Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £35k A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known supplier who has offices in the UK and Internationally. They are seeking a Womanswear Designer who can work across a young and trend led high street account About the com..