Womens Woven Designer
A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer based in Germany.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear and Menswear.
About the Jersey Design role
- To constantly be up to date with high street and designer
- Be involved with trend, colour concepts the start of each season
- Produce visual range plans and all technical packs
- Working hand in hand with the production teams in Asia and across Europe
- working in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Must have a good understanding for soft woven collections and the latest trends
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Must have a strong understanding for product, design, colour and the latest trends
- Proven experience of working for a High Street brand/retailer or High St supplier
You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the customers and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Womens Woven Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 56234/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Designer License Homeware
We have new exciting role for a Designer License for the homeware department of a successful high street brand. You are responsible for defining the relevant trend direction and briefing, as well as for managing, directing and coordinating the creative design process with various License partners o..
Ladieswear Graphics Designer
Ladieswear placement Graphics Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £35k We are looking for a Designer to join this leading Supplier to Key High Street retailers that has experience in placement print/Graphics. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in the UK who ..
Ladies Tailoring Designer
Womenswear Tailoring Designer - Supplier - London - Salary negotiable A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this for a Womanswear Designer to join this leading high street supplier. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in London who design and manufacture on-trend Lad..