Jersey Womenswear Designer
A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Jersey Designer for a Global Retailer based in Germany.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear and Menswear.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jersey Design role
- To constantly be up to date with high street and designer
- Be involved with trend, colour concepts the start of each season
- Produce visual range plans and all technical packs
- Working hand in hand with the production teams in Asia and across Europe
- working in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Must have a good understanding for jersey collections and the latest trends
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Must have a strong understanding for product, design, colour and the latest trends
- Proven experience of working for a High Street brand/retailer or High St supplier
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the customers and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Jersey Womenswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 56201/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Freelance Jewellery Designer
Freelance Jewellery Designer - Premium Lifestyle brand - 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a contemporary lifestyle brand who are seeking talented jewellery designers to assist in the launching of their new AW18 collection. About the Company... The brand is well known ..
Womenswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £30k per annum A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Designer to join one of the most talked about online brands since its launch at the beginning of the year. About the company... The Brand is known for creating clothes that ..
Woven Designer Womenswear
Womenswear Woven Designer A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear. About the Jersey Design role... * To constantly be up to dat..