Jersey Womenswear Designer
A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Jersey Designer for a Global Retailer based in Germany.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear and Menswear.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jersey Design role
- To constantly be up to date with high street and designer
- Be involved with trend, colour concepts the start of each season
- Produce visual range plans and all technical packs
- Working hand in hand with the production teams in Asia and across Europe
- working in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Must have a good understanding for jersey collections and the latest trends
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Must have a strong understanding for product, design, colour and the latest trends
- Proven experience of working for a High Street brand/retailer or High St supplier
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the customers and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Jersey Womenswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 56201/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Freelance Accessories Designer - Small Leather Goods
Freelance Accessories Designer - Small Leather Goods - Premium Lifestyle brand - 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a contemporary lifestyle brand who are seeking talented accessories (small leather goods) designer to assist in the launching of their new AW18 collection. ..
Womenswear Graphic Designer
SENIOR WOMENSWEAR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - CENTRAL LONDON - SUPPLIER We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Senior Womenswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team. About the company... My client is a very well established supplier who are ..
Ladies Outerwear Designer
Womens Outerwear Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £45k per annum Short description intro... A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Outerwear Designer to join a reputable High street Supplier. About the company... Our client is a friendly company with a great team environ..