Menswear Tailoring Specialist
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Adhere to brands standards during the entire sale process including after-sales
- Develop rapport with customers by building relationships with customers and promoting brand image
- To demonstrate thorough product knowledge within Menswear including product care
- Drive to achieve targets and KPI's by introducing add-on sales and maximising sales
- Support the team and maintain standards of housekeeping and display within the department
About the Tailoring Role
The successful candidate will be assisting our customers with the design of their custom made suits as well as taking precise measurements and conducting fittings as part of the design process. As a Style Advisor you will be joining a dedicated and supportive team, so if you have an interest in bespoke menswear and working with a brand at the forefront of the industry this is the perfect opportunity for you, with a huge growth potential.
- Conduct fittings, including the effective assessment of areas to improve garment fit, and logging these on our in-house online system
- Oversee and administer deliveries of garments
- Use an in-depth knowledge of trends and classic mens formal-wear principles alongside excellent questioning and listening skills to assist in meeting customer needs
- Demonstrate a strong consultative sales technique to reach sales targets
- Resolve customer issues or complaints promptly, courteously and effectively
- Work proactively to develop and grow the business within London
The successful candidate will be self-starter, warm, friendly and enjoy working with people and building client relations. You must have a passion for luxury, customer service and be able to work within a face paced environment.
- Professional Sales Associate with a passion for menswear
- You will have experience in working in pinning and alterations of suits
- You will be fluent in English, an additional language is a bonus
- The ideal candidate will be a very strong seller with a proven track record
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work within a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ideally some made-to-measure or alterations experience
- Basic understanding of garment construction relating to mens formal-wear
- Genuinely cares about each customer and delivers outstanding customer service
- Self starter, who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Track record of performance in a fast-moving, pressurised environment
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner, and displays impeccable personal presentation at all times
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities to be
If this role interests you, please submit your cv and recent photo optional to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Menswear Tailoring Specialist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MENS56318/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London
Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London About The Company: My client is a luxury manufacturer specializing in luxury furniture, homeware and lifestyle accessories. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their showroom in Central London. About The Role: * You will be responsib..
Part-time Sales Associate - Leading Luxury Brand - Birmingham
Part-time Sales Associate - Leading Luxury Brand - Birmingham About The Company My client is one of today`s best know luxury houses. They are looking for a Part-time Sales Associate with strong retail experience for their boutique in Birmingham. About The Candidate * The ideal candidate will ha..
Temporary Ongoing Sales Assistant - York Outlet-£7.50
Temporary Part-Time Ongoing Sales Position York Shopping Centre - £7.50 ph Flexible work starting from the 22 nd August - December (paid weekly) About the Company: Our Client is one of the most iconic and distinctive PREMIUM accessory brands. With concessions spanning the world over, this is a..