Visual Merchandising Manager
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to support primarily with their London stores however some travel is required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the development of the brand's visual merchandising strategy by creating innovative ways of showcasing the collection
- Organising multiple and often complex projects with last minute requests
- Maximise sales and profitability within the stores
- Support the production of visual merchandising guidelines and pack directives
- Strong management and training skills to develop VM and store teams
- Create eye catching and innovative stock presentations that enhance customer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with stakeholders and store teams, under tight turnaround times.
- Flexible and mobile and able to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Visual Merchandising Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have previous Visual Merchandising Management experience.
If this Visual Merchandising Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference LS 56952 VMM.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Manager - Brighton - Watches
Assistant Store Manager - Watches - Brighton Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Store Manager or HIGHLY experienced Supervisor ready for the next step to drive their highly successful Store in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most popular watches in a ..
On going Temporary Cashier for a stunning High Street brand.
On going Temporary Cashier for a High Street brand. About The Company... My client is a world renowned high street fashion brand. They are looking for an experienced cashier to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. About the Role... * Receiving payments and reconciling the customer with ..
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London Our Client, an exquisite and top-quality Interior Designer Luxury Brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of London. About the company... Named as one of the most valuable..