Visual Merchandising Manager
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to support primarily with their London stores however some travel is required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the development of the brand's visual merchandising strategy by creating innovative ways of showcasing the collection
- Organising multiple and often complex projects with last minute requests
- Maximise sales and profitability within the stores
- Support the production of visual merchandising guidelines and pack directives
- Strong management and training skills to develop VM and store teams
- Create eye catching and innovative stock presentations that enhance customer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with stakeholders and store teams, under tight turnaround times.
- Flexible and mobile and able to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Visual Merchandising Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have previous Visual Merchandising Management experience.
If this Visual Merchandising Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference LS 56952 VMM.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Stocktake Support - Oxford Westgate Centre - £7.83 ph
Stock Take Assistants Are you looking for guaranteed work over starting immediately? Pay: £7.83 per hour Shifts Available Immediately: * · Date : 15/05 start from 7.00 am to 13.00pm * · 16/05 start from 14.00pm to 20.00pm Abou t t he Co m p a n y ... My client is a well know h..
Ongoing Temporary Positions - Central london - £8.00ph
Temporary ongoing Sales Assistant - Central London - £8.00ph About The Company... This would be the perfect opportunity to gain experience working as a Sales Assistant for some of the most well established and respected brands in the world. Based in some of the most prestigious boutiques and dep..
SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company... This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team. About the role... * To be sales and results driven and..