Visual Merchandising Manager
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to support primarily with their London stores however some travel is required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the development of the brand's visual merchandising strategy by creating innovative ways of showcasing the collection
- Organising multiple and often complex projects with last minute requests
- Maximise sales and profitability within the stores
- Support the production of visual merchandising guidelines and pack directives
- Strong management and training skills to develop VM and store teams
- Create eye catching and innovative stock presentations that enhance customer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with stakeholders and store teams, under tight turnaround times.
- Flexible and mobile and able to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Visual Merchandising Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have previous Visual Merchandising Management experience.
If this Visual Merchandising Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference LS 56952 VMM.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Full Time Temp Contract - Luxury Superbrand - £8.00ph
I am currently seeking experienced high calibre sales associates for some of the most prestigious brands in the world. About the Company... Situated in London's most desired shopping destinations, with VIP and Celebrity Clientele my client is looking for Sales Assistants who are immediately availa..
Flagship Jewellery Store Manager £35K+/ Maternity Cover 12 months/ Brighton
Flagship Jewellery Store Manager £35K+/ Maternity Cover 12 months/ Brighton About the Company... My client is a luxury jewellery retailer based in the United Kingdom and is currently seeking an experienced Store Manager to join their busy store in Brighton. With a range of designer and luxury jew..
Experienced Watch Sales Associate - London Department Store - £8.00ph
Experienced Watch Sales Associate - London Department Store - £8.00ph Our client is currently recruiting for motivated and sales driven candidates to support them with their high profile Concession in a central London Department Store. About the Company... With the potential to turn permanent de..