Visual Merchandising Manager
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to support primarily with their London stores however some travel is required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the development of the brand's visual merchandising strategy by creating innovative ways of showcasing the collection
- Organising multiple and often complex projects with last minute requests
- Maximise sales and profitability within the stores
- Support the production of visual merchandising guidelines and pack directives
- Strong management and training skills to develop VM and store teams
- Create eye catching and innovative stock presentations that enhance customer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with stakeholders and store teams, under tight turnaround times.
- Flexible and mobile and able to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Visual Merchandising Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have previous Visual Merchandising Management experience.
If this Visual Merchandising Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference LS 56952 VMM.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Full Time Fine Jewellery Sales Consultant
Temporary On-Going Sales Assistant for an Fine Jewellery Brand About The Company... My client a World Wide known Fine Jewellery brand located in London's most desired shopping destination is seeking a Full time Sales Consultant. About The Role... * Providing First Class Customer Service * Mai..
London Department Store - PT Sales Assistant : 2 days per week - £8.00 ph
Are you an ambassador for activewear? London Department Store - Part-time Sales Assistant : 2 days per week - £8.00 ph About The Company... You will be supporting a womenswear active wear brand specializing in the promotion of high end sportswear. This is an ongoing booking so please only apply ..
Portuguese Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - £8.00 Per Hour (Ongoing Full Time Temp Role)
My client is an award-winning menswear beach wear designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experience building the client base of a consistently evolving brand. About the Company... Wit..