Visual Merchandising Manager
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to support primarily with their London stores however some travel is required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the development of the brand's visual merchandising strategy by creating innovative ways of showcasing the collection
- Organising multiple and often complex projects with last minute requests
- Maximise sales and profitability within the stores
- Support the production of visual merchandising guidelines and pack directives
- Strong management and training skills to develop VM and store teams
- Create eye catching and innovative stock presentations that enhance customer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with stakeholders and store teams, under tight turnaround times.
- Flexible and mobile and able to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Visual Merchandising Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have previous Visual Merchandising Management experience.
If this Visual Merchandising Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference LS 56952 VMM.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Ongoing Temporary Positions - Central london - £8.00ph
Temporary ongoing Sales Assistant - Central London - £8.00ph About The Company... This would be the perfect opportunity to gain experience working as a Sales Assistant for some of the most well established and respected brands in the world. Based in some of the most prestigious boutiques and dep..
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK Freedom Recruitment are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join a Luxury Fragrance Brand in Cambridge. About The Company: This Top Luxury Fragrance Brand is seeking an exceptional Store Manager to work on a permanent basis in a prestigious..
Retail Director - UK About The Company... Does a Retail Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..