Visual Merchandising Manager
Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and an amazing salary available. They are now looking for a highly experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to support primarily with their London stores however some travel is required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the development of the brand's visual merchandising strategy by creating innovative ways of showcasing the collection
- Organising multiple and often complex projects with last minute requests
- Maximise sales and profitability within the stores
- Support the production of visual merchandising guidelines and pack directives
- Strong management and training skills to develop VM and store teams
- Create eye catching and innovative stock presentations that enhance customer experience
- Be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with stakeholders and store teams, under tight turnaround times.
- Flexible and mobile and able to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Visual Merchandising Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately. You MUST have previous Visual Merchandising Management experience.
If this Visual Merchandising Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference LS 56952 VMM.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Temporary Sales Consultant - London Department Store
Temporary Sales Consultant - London Department Store - Luxury Concessions About The Company... Here at freedom we are constantly on the lookout for fresh new talent to work with us and our clients. We are currently supporting several concessions within one of London's most famous department store ..
Sales Associate - Luxury Footwear - £8.00 ph(Ongoing full time temp role)
Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Footwear - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning shoe designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experien..
SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company... This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team. About the role... * To be sales and results driven and..