Footwear Sales Consultant - New Store Opening- 8-24 Hours.
A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen to join this fantastic contemporary fashion brand in their new central London Location. Due to open in the heart of the fashion capital of the world, London Oxford Street .
The store which will stock product ranges focusing on the latest fashion trends and designs is a sure hit for any Fashionista living and travelling in the capital and will rival some of Central London's most popular and well known companies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client, who is on the verge of opening their brand new Central London store, specialising in contemporary clothing which focuses on current trends and designs, the brand has gone from strength to strength in recent years and has decided this is the perfect time to branch out in to a new stand alone flagship store which will be stocking Ladieswear, Menswear, Kids Clothing, Footwear + Leather Goods & Accessories.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being the first point of call for customers as they enter the state of the art boutique the role will require a sales consultant who is confident at engaging with customers from diverse backgrounds and maintaining relationships to ensure sales are maximised. Some of the day to day tasks include but are not limited to -
- Greeting customers and welcoming them in to the Store.
- Being the first point of call for any queries about products, and following this through in to a sale.
- Embodying the brand at all times leaving customers with a lasting and positive impression of you as an ambassador for the brand.
- Keeping the shop floor immaculate, always maintaining the presentation of the store.
- Maintaining stock rooms, back of house, till areas.
- Answering all Store phone calls and delivering an exceptional level of customer service on all platforms.
- Being able to work under pressure, as always expected however intensified with a new store opening.
With previous experience within the fashion sector you should be comfortable and confident working within a Boutique environment and your customer service skills must be second to none.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Energetic and passionate about interacting with customers.
- A confident, well spoken and immaculately presented individual, dedicated to creating a lasting service experience for your clients.
- Fully flexible, including weekends.
- Positive, enthusiastic about selling and motivated by sales targets.
An additional language would be especially desirable.
Interview dates: ASAP
If this Footwear Sales Consultant role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference JHOX4
If this Footwear Sales Consultant - New Store Opening- 8-24 Hours. role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JHOX4.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Full Time Luxury Sales Consultant - Luxury Boutique - London
Luxury Sales Consultant - FULL TIME Located in one of the most desired shopping destinations in London, our client who specialises in LRTW & Leather Goods & Accessories & Denim, is on the lookout for a full time sales consultant to work with them on an ongoing temporary basis. About th..
Menswear Sales Consultant - New Store Opening - 8-24 Hours.
Menswear Sales Consultant - New Store Opening - Contemporary Fashion Brand - 8-24 Hours. A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen to join this fantastic contemporary fashion brand in their new central London Location. Due to open in the heart of the fashion capital of the world, London Oxford..
Fine Jewellery Specialist/Mandarin Speaker - Luxury Jewellery - Central London
Fine Jewellery Specialist/Mandarin Speaker - Luxury Jewellery - Central London About The Company: My client, the world`s most recognisable Jewellery brand, is seeking a Mandarin Speaking Client Advisor/Fine Jewellery Specialist to join their boutique in Central London. About The Candidate: * Y..