Luxury Timepiece Consultant - London Department Store
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client currently manages one of the largest luxury timepiece concessions in the UK, delivering an unmatched quality of service across all their UK locations, priding themselves on an extensive product range and impeccable customer service.
About The Role
The role of the Luxury Watch Specialist is to promote the company's products and services, meet and exceed sales targets while creating an a incomparable shopping experience combining an expert understanding of our products and a friendly welcoming environment for our customers.
- Meet and exceed personal targets, while working towards achieving the KPI targets for the department as set out by your manager.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of all the sales tools available to you whilst offering every customer a consistent, high level of service.
- Maximise sales by ensuring that your product knowledge is at the required level to enable you to advise, demonstrate and discuss product features and benefits
- Communicate suggestions regarding areas where we could maximise sales and improve our service to customers
- One to one customer service
- Booking in Watches for repairs and servicing
- CRM and client management
- Link service selling
- Repair consultations
- Liaising with different Watch brands repairs departments
- Contribute to team discussions, suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of how we work in store to continually improvement our offer and customer service
- Work as part of the team, to the best of your ability in order to achieve your full potential
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships within the team with the purpose of contributing to the overall positive atmosphere within your store.
- Assist the team in the maintenance of visual merchandising within the store in line with the company standards.
- Ensure all stock and display materials are treated with care at all times.
- Support the team in ensuring that best practise stock controls are maintained and that stock loss is minimised
- Ensure that company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of customer service at all times
- Ensure you promote the company image and brand in a positive manner through your behaviour and appearance
- A confident Sales person?
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment?
- Able to work 5 days a week, full time?
- Fully flexible including weekends?
- Positive, enthusiastic about selling and motivated by sales targets?
Interview dates: ASAP
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference JHBWG
If this Luxury Timepiece Consultant - London Department Store role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JHLWG.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Sales Associate - Knightsbridge 4 Month FTC
Exclusive client - Sales Assistant - 4 month Fixed Term Contract for a pop up store in Knightsbrige. About the company Are you looking for a role working closely with the founders of a British Luxury Ladieswear designer. Specialising in women's ready to wear as well as accessories this is a compa..
Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London
Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London About The Company: My client is a luxury manufacturer specializing in luxury furniture, homeware and lifestyle accessories. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their showroom in Central London. About The Role: * You will be responsib..
Key Holder/ Senior Sales Assistants
Calling all Key Holder to work on a temporary basis A fabulous opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic s Key Holder to work for a premium ladieswear brand in Regent street Our Clients are specialise in clothing and accessories PROFILE The ideal would be: · Greet all customers in a professional, f..