Logistics Co-ordinator | 3 Month Contract | Bridal
The role will initially be offered as a 3 month contract with this being extended based on productivity throughout the intiial contract.
The role will include some of the below -
* Create and maintain contact with suppliers and warehouse ensuring deadlines are strictly adhere.
* Create manual invoices, packing lists and update shipment.
* Receive shipments into the office and check-off contents against packing list. Distribute contents to the relevant departments internally.
* Take responsibility for send-outs of paperwork, tech packs and samples to suppliers on designated shipping date.
* Trace, track and expedite all shipments.
* Interact with third party logistics service providers
* Audit freight cost and documentation. Ensure all courier invoices are correct to tariff.
* Processing orders/shipment.
* Manage all in-house incoming/outgoing samples plus manage their safe return.
* Knowledge of HMRC procedures Outward/Inward Processing Relief, Duty Rate and VAT.
* Temporary import/export procedures
* Checking packing list against receipt of fabrics, trims, samples or goods.
* Maintain communication with warehouse staff.
* Ensure that the warehouse/office has sufficient space for incoming deliveries.
* Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items.
* Use in-house systems to despatch and invoice goods to final customer
* In-house despatching in the Logistics Managers absence.
* Review bills & Invoices.
* Organize files both manually and electronically
* Full clean driving licence and be confident driver.
* Physical ability to lift and handle moderately heavy goods/fabric.
* Practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
* Strong ability to multitask effectively.
* Resilient under pressure in a busy working environment.
* A complete finisher with a real eye for detail.
* Excellent problem solving skills and level headed approach.
* Customer Service Oriented with previous experience in managing end customers.
* Ability to demonstrate a flexible, hands on approach.
* Effective communicator with colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels.
* Committed and focused, able to work flexible hours as appropriate.
* Technically savvy - conversant in Microsoft Office applications, Excel in particular. Experience with EPOS/EDI systems strong advantage.
* Consistent and reliable with a good sense of humour.
* A willingness to help combined with the ability to say 'no' as appropriate.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong mathematical ability.
* A good team worker, able to influence others effectively. Plus ability to work under own initiative.
If this Logistics Co-ordinator | 3 Month Contract | Bridal role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JHLCB.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Luxury Sales Consultant Selfridges Concession
Luxury Sales Assistant - Temporary Full Time ongoing Our client is a currently on the lookout for a fabulous luxury sales consultants to join their team on a ongoing full time temporary contract in their Selfridges Concession. The salary is £8 p/h. About the company... Our client is an Italian ..
Sales Assistant - Birmingham Short Description Intro... Are you an Sales Assistant looking for an part time role within one of Birmingham's most exclusive shopping destinations. Located in one of the most desired shopping destinations in Birmingham, our client requires a confident Sales Assistant ..
Luxury Sales Associate- FULL TIME 3 month Contract
Our client is a currently on the lookout for a fabulous leather goods and accessories sales consultant to join their team on a 3 month full time temporary contract. About the company... Our client is a Luxury British Heritage brand established in the 1800's and is famous for meticulously handcraft..