Luxury Denim Brand Representative - Manchester/Birmingham - 6 Week Contract.
*Please note the pop-up has the opportunity to retain a permanent space within one of the stores based on sales throughout the duration*
*Being based in Manchester or Birmingham you will be required to travel between locations with travel cost's covered by the brand*
*The use of Photoshop will be necessary therefore you will have previous experience using the program*
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Maintaining a strong position within the Denim industry for several decades, the brand who has recently released a collection which aims to flatter the body using advance technology is currently rising from strength to strength, Having a solid customer base worldwide, the brands latest collection is now ready to be launched within the UK and will do so within the north of England's central shopping destinations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the sole representative on the pop-up for the duration your role will include but will not be limited to -
- Solely responsible for all sales on the pop-up within all 3 locations.
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Merchandising of the pop-up ensuring it looks spectacular at all times.
- Advising customers on the different styles of denim the brand has to offer, giving accurate advice based on your training.
- Personalising customers purchases using the brands personalisation system
- Creating a client book during your time with the pop up to ensure you maximise sales.
- Monitor stock levels and trends.
- Daily & Weekly reporting back to the Retail Coordinator on progress of the pop-up, stock, customer feedback.
- Manage communications between the store's management and the brands representatives.
- Run in store training sessions advising own bought staff of your products and benefits.
- Build strong relationships with store staff to ensure the brand is being represented in your absence.
- Plan incentives for own bought staff.
- Experience within the retail sector, preferably having worked with denim previously.
- Previous experience with Photoshop is necessary.
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
- Excellent communicator, both face to face and in writing.
- Be resilient, flexible and unfazed by the unexpected.
- Confident enough to resolve problems on your own.
If this Brand Representative role interests you, please email me email@example.com
If this Luxury Denim Brand Representative - Manchester/Birmingham - 6 Week Contract. role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JHBM1.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 7 months) - LUXURY FRENCH FASHION BRAND - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
About The Company ... My client is a beautiful luxury French fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Store Manager for a Maternity Cover fixed term contract (7 months) for their sto..
Assistant Manager - Brighton - Watches - IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
Assistant Store Manager - Watches - Brighton - Immediate Start Required Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Store Manager or HIGHLY experienced Supervisor ready for the next step to drive their highly successful Store in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the..
Luxury Supervisor - Birmingham
Supervisor - Luxury Brand - Birmingham Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Luxury Supervisor to join a well known and leading Luxury brand - This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your luxury Supervisor experience in a progressive company. About The Company... My client is a le..