Digital & Marketing
Global Head of Digital Marketing
About The Company...
Our client is a globally recognised watch brand that has recently experienced exponential growth and is looking for a digital marketing professional to head up their digital marketing function.
About The Role…
- Build, develop and manage a global team of digital performance marketers
- Drive operational improvements in day to day marketing
- Builds a test & learn, knowledge sharing center of excellence for digital marketing
- Management of paid traffic acquisition (ppc, programmatic, self-service, etc), in close collaboration with regional teams
- Optimize media budgets and maximize return of ad spend.
- In charge of ongoing analysis of digital marketing impact on sales, conversion rate, average order value
- Work with internal analytic teams to identify and develop reporting structures & monitoring of attributed sales, growth and marketing ROI
- At least 5 years experience in similar position with a broad expertise in data-driven marketing
- Fluent in English
- Deep and detailed knowledge of the digital marketing eco-system and its technologies (DSPs, DMPs, adserving, attribution, marketing channels and self service platforms)
- A proven ability to maintain a balance between innovation and execution. Must be able to think outside the box while staying realistic about priorities given the constraints of time, money and organizational capacity
- Demonstrated know-how on optimization, roi and performance measurement
- Experience from working with a global consumer brand and omni-channel strategies
If this Global Head of Digital Marketing role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JC0001_1553587214.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB