Digital & Marketing
About The Company...
Our client is a luxury women's RTW brand that is looking for an ecommerce manager to be responsible for the growth and management of all aspects of the E commerce business, including customer service, brand experience, commercial calendar, sales, digital platform, and digital development. Working directly with the founders, translating the offline message online.
About The Role…
- Operate and optimize our e-commerce website
- Oversee the end-to-end user and customer experience for domestic and international customers
- Responsible for driving customer experience, conversion, traffic acquisition and customer retention
- Manage the segmentation of customer data and drive the marketing and loyalty campaigns around the tiers of customers
- Manage orders places through key third party marketplaces (Orchard Mile, etc.)
- Responsible for aquiring new marketplaces, in line with business strategy
- Develop A/B test strategies for homepage and product pages
- Upload and update products, imagery and product descriptions on website
- Review on-site data to optimize the site and drive performance
- Coordinate web content calendar with the overall marketing calendar
- Coordinate with Marketing for planning and coordination of all necessary delivery updates, planning, prioritization and execution of all e-commerce content changes
- Minimum of 3+ years of digital/e-commerce experience in fashion/apparel industry or similar B2C company
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms (Woocommerce
- Google Analytics experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Analytical skills to generate innovative insights and communicate results effectively
If this Ecommerce Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference JC00005_1553587220.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB