ABOUT THE COMPANY
My clients focus is on innovation; breaking down the walls of fashion and making clothes designed with real life in mind.
With offices accross the Globe this is a great company to excel within.
Abo u t the R ol e .. .
Working alongside Senior Design, Garment Technologist and Assistant Garment
technologist to ensure technical/fit/quality and make standards are upheld
across the menswear brand.
● Taking responsibility for specific product area/s across the brands.
● Attending all initial design meetings and giving input on technical challenges for
● Initiating tech packs including specifications for costing and proto purposes via
critical path management system
● Requesting and chasing up PP and Top samples using development WIP on a
weekly basis (for all product areas)
● Updating critical path on a daily basis regarding received samples, garments approvals,
lab test reports and final inspection reports
● Logging sample approvals and rejections on the in house system
● Logging lab test reports and final inspection report on in house system
● Working with Wholesale Merchandisers and Product Development teams to
enforce critical path dates and timelines are maintained
● Assisting in the organization and running of fit sessions as required
● Preparing (Proto/SMS) samples with measurement ahead of fit meetings
● Attending Proto fit sessions for all product areas
● Issuing fit/technical comments, amendments and additional requirements to
● Prioritizing specification charts to be issued to the vendor based on lead time
● Answering and resolving quality queries from vendors via email / telephone in a
● Assisting in maintaining the smooth running of department when Senior Tech is
out of the business
● Quality checks on Shipments as required (may include some overseas travel)
● Other ad-hoc duties technical responsibilities as advised by management
Abo u t You
● Minimum 3 year experience working in the industry
● Men's multi- product experience preferred
● Good garment construction/pattern knowledge is necessary
● Understanding of sample lead times
● Good knowledge of Excel, Word and the ability, and willingness to learn new computer
● Strong organizational skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
● Commercially minded, with a keen eye for detail
● Able to think calmly and clearly under pressure
● Degree in Garment Technology, Pattern Cutting, Clothing Design or similar is desirable.
My client is looking to get someone on board as soon as possible with interviews being held immediately; If you would like to apply for this role - please email Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
If this Garment Technologist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference GT - MW - B.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Manager to work for an exciting Womens Luxury RTW brand based in London and Paris. The role will start on a 3 month contract. About The Company... The brand is a beautiful luxury ladieswear brand renowned for their gorgeous ..
Freelance Sample Machinist - High Street Supplier.
Here at Freedom we are on the hunt for several fantastic & highly skilled Sample Machinists to work on a freelance basis for high street suppliers and retailers. About the company... We are currently working with a wide variety of high street brands and suppliers who are looking for skilled Sa..
LUXURY GERBER PATTERN CUTTER
LUXURY - CREATIVE GERBER PATTERN CUTTERS My client is looking for highly skilled LUXURY CREATIVE GERBER pattern cutters... About the Company... My client are a well known luxury womenswear brand based in Central London. About the Role... You will be experienced in gerber pattern cutter working ..