ABOUT THE COMPANY
My clients focus is on innovation; breaking down the walls of fashion and making clothes designed with real life in mind.
With offices accross the Globe this is a great company to excel within.
Abo u t the R ol e .. .
Working alongside Senior Design, Garment Technologist and Assistant Garment
technologist to ensure technical/fit/quality and make standards are upheld
across the menswear brand.
● Taking responsibility for specific product area/s across the brands.
● Attending all initial design meetings and giving input on technical challenges for
● Initiating tech packs including specifications for costing and proto purposes via
critical path management system
● Requesting and chasing up PP and Top samples using development WIP on a
weekly basis (for all product areas)
● Updating critical path on a daily basis regarding received samples, garments approvals,
lab test reports and final inspection reports
● Logging sample approvals and rejections on the in house system
● Logging lab test reports and final inspection report on in house system
● Working with Wholesale Merchandisers and Product Development teams to
enforce critical path dates and timelines are maintained
● Assisting in the organization and running of fit sessions as required
● Preparing (Proto/SMS) samples with measurement ahead of fit meetings
● Attending Proto fit sessions for all product areas
● Issuing fit/technical comments, amendments and additional requirements to
● Prioritizing specification charts to be issued to the vendor based on lead time
● Answering and resolving quality queries from vendors via email / telephone in a
● Assisting in maintaining the smooth running of department when Senior Tech is
out of the business
● Quality checks on Shipments as required (may include some overseas travel)
● Other ad-hoc duties technical responsibilities as advised by management
Abo u t You
● Minimum 3 year experience working in the industry
● Men's multi- product experience preferred
● Good garment construction/pattern knowledge is necessary
● Understanding of sample lead times
● Good knowledge of Excel, Word and the ability, and willingness to learn new computer
● Strong organizational skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
● Commercially minded, with a keen eye for detail
● Able to think calmly and clearly under pressure
● Degree in Garment Technology, Pattern Cutting, Clothing Design or similar is desirable.
My client is looking to get someone on board as soon as possible with interviews being held immediately; If you would like to apply for this role - please email Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
If this Garment Technologist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference GT - MW - B.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Accessories Development Coordinator
The Accessories Development Coordinator assists with development and production workflow and administration, supporting throughout the development process. About The Company... Beautiful women's wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are lookin..
Head of Production & Development, Accessories
A famous fashion house is looking for a Head of Production & Development, Accessories for a contract of 6 months. About The Company... Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are looking for a Head of Production and within t..
GERBER PATTERN CUTTER
CREATIVE GERBER PATTERN CUTTERS My client is looking for highly skilled GERBER pattern cutters who are also able to do amendments..... About the Company... My client work with well know high street brands About the Role... You will be experienced in gerber pattern cutter working across woven, s..