Senior Womanswear Dresses designer for Premium brand in China
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The brand is a European brand which has found its greatest success in China. It is highly dinamic as it produces several collections per year
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Womanswear Dresses designer Role
You would be required to design trendy and feminine dresses.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience in Womanswear Fashion Design particularly Dresses for well known Premium or mid market brands
- Excellent knowledge of womanswear trends (current and future)
- Fluency with Illustrator and photoshop
- Good level of English
- Autonomy and good initiative needed
- Some knowledge of Chinese market is an advantage but not strictly necessary
- Will have worked with a team and therefore are a "team player"
- Able to work under pressure
- Passionate about Fashion Design and Dresses
Generous salary and housing allowance are offered
If this role interests you, please apply by submitting your cv and portfolio.
If this Senior Womanswear Dresses designer for Premium brand in China role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference GDP57198/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Men Footwear Designer
We are looking for a Senior Mens Footwear Designer for a global Company for their London Office About the Company.... The Company specializes in lifestyle and Internationally recognized. It has also offices all around the Globe. About the role... The Company is looking for a Senior Mens Footwear..
Assistant Designer - UK About The Company... Does an Assistant Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shor..
Men's Graphics Designer
MENSWEAR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - LONDON - SUPPLIER - SALARY UP TO £30K We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Menswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team. About the company... My client is part of a bigger group, and with a presence acros..