We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Creative Menswear Designer who has experience working within the Luxury Branded market to work on Top end projects and collaborations with the head of design for this Heritage brand.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This classic menswear sports inspired brand who design multiproduct on-trend mens and ladieswear.
This well known and admired heritage brand has made its mark in both the smart menswear market as well as sporting world. It has a very credible reputation for creating quality garments
The brand represents a range of different customers but this role in particular is for the modern man, combining sophisticated tailored garments with a gorgeous colour palette.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Menswear Design role
As part of the design team, you will be responsible Top end Projects and Collaborations which appeals to the identified markets in terms of styling, colour, price point & quality. This is a multiproduct role but ideally we will see candidates with a true knowledge of multiproduct.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing a true understanding of the customer to ensure that designs are fit for purpose.
- Conduct trend research and highlight any emerging opportunities or new developments seasonally that will partner with the brands vision
- Assist in the direction of the seasonal theme with the Senior Designer and prepare mood and colour boards with the design team.
- Build upon designs created by selecting and recommending prints, fabrics, yarns etc to the team
- Communicate all Design ideas in a confident and enthusiastic manner whilst supporting the Head of Design when presenting to senior stakeholders.
We are seeking a confident and ambitious candidate who has expert knowledge and awareness of mens fashion and trends.
- Expert and confident presenting skills
- Must have experience designing for the luxury Menswear market.
- Strong design flare of Wovens and Outerwear
- Hold an excellent eye for shape, colour, materials and trims
- Have excellent hand drawn and illustrator skills
- Great team
- Fantastic growth prospects
- Well known heritage brand
If this Menswear Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio to email@example.com Job ref: 57177
If this Menswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM57177.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Menswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £45k per annum We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Creative Menswear Designer who has experience working within the Luxury Branded market to work on Top end projects and collaborations with the head of design for this Heritage brand. Ab..
Men's Graphics Designer
MENSWEAR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - LONDON - SUPPLIER - SALARY UP TO £30K We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Menswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team. About the company... My client is part of a bigger group, and with a presence acros..
Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand - London - Salary up to £25k per annum A quintessentially British Luxury Brand are looking for an Accessories Designert to join their thriving team. This is an incredible opportunity to join this iconic brand at a really exciting time. Working closely with the t..