A great opportunity for join a team of a Girlswear Designer for central London based supplier. The opportunity is to design for high street retailers across a number of age group
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Womanswear and Girlswear manufacturer. They currently recruiting a great opportunity for a Girlswear Designer join the team in there central London office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Girlswear Design role
- Working with specific retailers to develop Girlswear to be manufactured by the client's own factories
- Designing for Older Girlswear ages 5-13 years
- Execute a strong creative vision
- Working with the customers in-house design, fabric sourcing, sampling and merchandising teams
- Responsible for all aspects from presentation of initial trend boards through to bought samples.
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- A commercial eye for trends and colour
- Proven experience of working within a supplier
- Understanding of costing and the sales process.
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the clients and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference DJM56926
If this Childrenswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56926.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
DESIGN ASSITANT - CENTRAL LONDON - INTERNATIONAL RETAILER A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Design Assistant for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The overall purpose of this role is being responsible for assisting and supporting the Senior Design..
Senior Print and Graphics Designer
Print and Graphics Designer - Ladieswear - Supplier - London - Salary up to £45k Short description intro... An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Print Designer to join a leading supplier with a high street fashion client base. About the company... Our client is an established suppli..
Ladies Wovens Designer
Womanswear Wovens Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £35k per annum Short description intro... A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this for a Womanswear Woven Designer to join this leading high street supplier. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in Lond..