A great opportunity for join a team of a Girlswear Designer for central London based supplier. The opportunity is to design for high street retailers across a number of age group
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Womanswear and Girlswear manufacturer. They currently recruiting a great opportunity for a Girlswear Designer join the team in there central London office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Girlswear Design role
- Working with specific retailers to develop Girlswear to be manufactured by the client's own factories
- Designing for Older Girlswear ages 5-13 years
- Execute a strong creative vision
- Working with the customers in-house design, fabric sourcing, sampling and merchandising teams
- Responsible for all aspects from presentation of initial trend boards through to bought samples.
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- A commercial eye for trends and colour
- Proven experience of working within a supplier
- Understanding of costing and the sales process.
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the clients and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference DJM56926
If this Childrenswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56926.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Ladies Tailoring Designer
Womenswear Tailoring Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £50K A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this for a Womanswear Designer to join this leading high street supplier. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in London who design and manufacture on-trend La..
Senior Concept Designer Womenswear
Senior Concept Designer - Womenswear A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to create the design concepts for the multi-product womenswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About t..
Creative Director - UK About The Company... Does a Creative Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly..