A great opportunity for join a team of a Girlswear Designer for central London based supplier. The opportunity is to design for high street retailers across a number of age group
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Womanswear and Girlswear manufacturer. They currently recruiting a great opportunity for a Girlswear Designer join the team in there central London office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Girlswear Design role
- Working with specific retailers to develop Girlswear to be manufactured by the client's own factories
- Designing for Older Girlswear ages 5-13 years
- Execute a strong creative vision
- Working with the customers in-house design, fabric sourcing, sampling and merchandising teams
- Responsible for all aspects from presentation of initial trend boards through to bought samples.
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- A commercial eye for trends and colour
- Proven experience of working within a supplier
- Understanding of costing and the sales process.
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the clients and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference DJM56926
If this Childrenswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56926.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Creative Director - UK About The Company... Does a Creative Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly..
Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand - London - Salary up to £25k per annum A quintessentially British Luxury Brand are looking for an Accessories Designert to join their thriving team. This is an incredible opportunity to join this iconic brand at a really exciting time. Working closely with the t..
Menswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £45k per annum We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Creative Menswear Designer who has experience working within the Luxury Branded market to work on Top end projects and collaborations with the head of design for this Heritage brand. Ab..