A great opportunity for join a team of a Girlswear Designer for central London based supplier. The opportunity is to design for high street retailers across a number of age group
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Womanswear and Girlswear manufacturer. They currently recruiting a great opportunity for a Girlswear Designer join the team in there central London office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Girlswear Design role
- Working with specific retailers to develop Girlswear to be manufactured by the client's own factories
- Designing for Older Girlswear ages 5-13 years
- Execute a strong creative vision
- Working with the customers in-house design, fabric sourcing, sampling and merchandising teams
- Responsible for all aspects from presentation of initial trend boards through to bought samples.
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- A commercial eye for trends and colour
- Proven experience of working within a supplier
- Understanding of costing and the sales process.
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the clients and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference DJM56926
If this Childrenswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56926.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Menswear Designer
Senior Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand. About the role... In collaboration with t..
Senior Concept Designer Menswear
Senior Concept Designer Menswear - Europe A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to design the multi-product menswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About the company... Our cl..
Womens Knitwear Designer
An exciting new opportunity for a Womens Knitwear Designer is now available within a global high street fashion brand based in Europe About the Company... Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year. About the Knitwear Design Role... * At least..