Short description intro...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this for a Womanswear Jersey and Woven Designer to join this leading high street supplier.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established supplier based in London who design and manufacture on-trend Ladieswear to popular fashion retail outlets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Design role
Looking for Senior Soft Woven Womenswear designer to work on formal product, Blouses, Dresses ect. To work closely with the Account Manager to grow existing and potential business, by designing and presenting trend focused, yet commercial product, specific to the customer.
- Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends. T
- Regular customer meetings and daily liaison to develop strong relationships at Buyer and Buying Director level
- Presenting and selling of ranges to the customer
- Fabric sourcing- finding the newest fabrics at trade shows and fabric fairs
- Overseeing development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring hand over packs are up to date with help of Junior designer
- Sound awareness of all ordered product
- Range planning- using all relevant research and catwalk information to build customer specific ranges
- Create TP's ensuring sufficient information is provided
- Directional/Comparative shopping trips
- Development trips to overseas factories
- Excellent commercial and business knowledge
- PC literate with good administration skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Formal Training in Design
- Pattern drafting and draping skills will be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join this well respected company and be a part of their creative team working across trend led accounts for the UK high street.
Call to Action: If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio and quote reference DJM56723
If this Ladieswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56723/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Womenswear Soft's Designer - Retailer - Manchester - Salary up to £40k A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer. They are seeking a Womanswear Designer who can work on the Ladies soft separates tops and dresses. About the company... Our client is an established retail..
Senior Outerwear designer for a Womanswear Trendy Highstreet Brand in Europe
An exciting opportunity for Senior Outerwear designer for a Womanswear Trendy Highstreet Brand in Switzerland is currently available About the Company... The brand is a successful European brand, Internationally recognized and with shops all over Europe. It is highly dinamic as it produces 9 colle..
Senior Ladies Woven Designer
SENIOR LADIES WOVEN DESIGNER - HONGKONG Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known supplier who has offices in Hongkong. They are seeking a Senior Womens Woven Designer who can work across a young, trend led high street and international accounts. The designer will be required to wo..