Menswear Tailoring Designer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Designer to join a well-established supply company specialising in Tailoring, formalwear and Casual outerwear.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This major supplier of Menswear outerwear and tailoring for the UK High Street are looking to recruit a talented Menswear Designer.
A specialist menswear supplier, working on both own label and branded product; this company have earned the respect of their customers by delivering a strengthening product range year after year. This company is able to develop and encourage a designer's creativity and offer the chance to progress and build your confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Menswear Designer role
The designer must have a natural flair for identifying commercial trends, with the ability to interpret them into best-selling concepts. The designer will be required to work to briefs, liaise with overseas suppliers and, along with the buyers create commercial on-trend ranges.
Excellent CAD skills and previous experience of designing men's tailoring and outerwear is essential.
- Working with different clients and meeting their design requirements. Attending weekly in-house product development meetings.
- Completing initial trend research; compiling mood boards.
- Preparing swatch fabrics, sourcing new and innovative fabrics and managing a style library.
- Having excellent trend and fabric knowledge, as well as strong commercial skills.
- Presenting designs and ideas to the sales team.
- Identify and develop new areas for products, sourcing factories.
- Making garments photo ready, taking photos and be able to digitally enhance them.
- Be organized and able to multitask.
- Data input in PLM System
- Interest in Menswear - Outerwear/Tailoring/ Formal wear .
- Previous exposure to designing for multiple clients is essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fully fluent in Illustrator/ Photoshop and CorelDraw (preferable - but can easily be taught if able to use Illustrator).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, delivering complete and accuracy information to factories and customer..
- Team player and reliable
This role is of high priority as our client is looking to fill the role with asap.
Please forward me your cv and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Menswear Tailoring Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56667/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe
SENIOR DESIGNER KIDSWEAR - EUROPE Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer. They are seeking a Senior Kidswear Designer who can work on boys or girls collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. About the company... O..
Menswear Designer - London - Supplier - Central London - Salary up to £40k per annum A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Designer to join a well-established supply company That specialise in Menswear formalwear and Casualwear to leading high street retailers. About the company... T..
Senior Graphic Designer Kids
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER KIDS - EUROPE Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer. They are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer who can work across a boys and girls graphics. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. About the compan..