Ladies Outerwear Designer
Short description intro...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Outerwear Designer to join a reputable High street Supplier.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a friendly company with a great team environment who work with leading high street accounts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Outerwear Designer role
As Designer you will take ownership for designing and building ranges. You will work closely with the Senior Designer and Account Manager by designing and presenting trend focused, yet commercial product, specific to the customer. Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends.
- You will have a strong portfolio in design and technical ability
- Current experience of working at Design level for a fast paced supplier or retailers
- Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends.
- Degree educated or with equivalent level work experience,
- Good CAD Skills, Adobe, Photoshop
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong levels of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a major supplier who are going through an exciting transition period.
Call to Action: If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio and quote Reference DJM56522
If this Ladies Outerwear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56522/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Woven Designer Womenswear
Womenswear Woven Designer A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear. About the Jersey Design role... * To constantly be up to dat..
Freelance Jewellery Designer
Freelance Jewellery Designer - Premium Lifestyle brand - 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a contemporary lifestyle brand who are seeking talented jewellery designers to assist in the launching of their new AW18 collection. About the Company... The brand is well known ..
Designer - Menswear Apparel (Sports/ Streetwear) Working with a trend driven lifestyle brand who are adding to their hugely talented design team. They are seeking to bring a passionate and inspired menswear apparel designer to their tight knit team. About the Company... This UK based Internationa..