Ladies Outerwear Designer
Short description intro...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Outerwear Designer to join a reputable High street Supplier.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a friendly company with a great team environment who work with leading high street accounts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Outerwear Designer role
As Designer you will take ownership for designing and building ranges. You will work closely with the Senior Designer and Account Manager by designing and presenting trend focused, yet commercial product, specific to the customer. Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends.
- You will have a strong portfolio in design and technical ability
- Current experience of working at Design level for a fast paced supplier or retailers
- Must have sound knowledge of fabric and catwalks/trends.
- Degree educated or with equivalent level work experience,
- Good CAD Skills, Adobe, Photoshop
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong levels of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a major supplier who are going through an exciting transition period.
Call to Action: If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio and quote Reference DJM56522
If this Ladies Outerwear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56522/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Ladies Tailoring Designer
Womenswear Tailoring Designer - Supplier - London - Salary negotiable A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this for a Womanswear Designer to join this leading high street supplier. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in London who design and manufacture on-trend Lad..
Ladieswear Jersey Designer
Womenswear Jersey Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £35k A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known supplier who has offices in the UK and Internationally. They are seeking a Womanswear Designer who can work across a young and trend led high street account About the com..
Freelance Jewellery Designer
Freelance Jewellery Designer - Premium Lifestyle brand - 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a contemporary lifestyle brand who are seeking talented jewellery designers to assist in the launching of their new AW18 collection. About the Company... The brand is well known ..