Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known supplier who has offices in central London. They are seeking a Womans Knitwear Designer who can work across a young, trend led high street and international accounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established supplier who manufacture on-trend Knitwear to popular fashion retail outlets.
About the Womenswear Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for the account specifically.
- Identify trends in colour, yarn, pattern and silhouette.
- Create and drive newness whilst moving on any best sellers.
- Drive market intelligence through research and analysis based on; Blogs, Catwalks, TV, Film and any immerging street trends
- Translate inspiration from seasonal trends into commercial designs for our customer base
- Communicating with our customers, head office and factories on a daily basis
- Assisting the design team with any day to day requests as well as driving and holding own accounts
- experience designing knitwear within a retailer or supplier
- Passionate about knitwear with great technical knowledge of all gauge, machine and stitches
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with working with Turkey preferred by not essential
- Experience working on Menswear preferred by not essential
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
- Fantastic business
- Excellent company culture
- A great opportunity to grow and develop as a designer
If this Womenswear role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio to email@example.com
If this Knitwear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56348/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Designer License Homeware
We have new exciting role for a Designer License for the homeware department of a successful high street brand. You are responsible for defining the relevant trend direction and briefing, as well as for managing, directing and coordinating the creative design process with various License partners o..
Jersey Womenswear Designer
Womenswear Jersey Designer - Germany A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Jersey Designer for a Global Retailer based in Germany. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear and Menswear. About the Jersey Des..
Woven Designer Womenswear
Womenswear Woven Designer A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear. About the Jersey Design role... * To constantly be up to dat..