A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Designer to join a well-established supply company specialising in Tailoring, formalwear and Casual outerwear.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This major supplier of Menswear outerwear and tailoring for the UK High Street are looking to recruit a talented Menswear Designer.
A specialist menswear supplier, working on both own label and branded product; this company have earned the respect of their customers by delivering a strengthening product range year after year. This company is able to develop and encourage a designer's creativity and offer the chance to progress and build your confidence.
About the Menswear Designer role
The designer must have a natural flair for identifying commercial trends, with the ability to interpret them into best-selling concepts. The designer will be required to work to briefs, liaise with overseas suppliers and, along with the buyers create commercial on-trend ranges.
Excellent CAD skills and previous experience of designing men's tailoring and outerwear is essential.
- Working with different clients and meeting their design requirements. Attending weekly in-house product development meetings.
- Completing initial trend research; compiling mood boards.
- Preparing swatch fabrics, sourcing new and innovative fabrics and managing a style library.
- Having excellent trend and fabric knowledge, as well as strong commercial skills.
- Presenting designs and ideas to the sales team.
- Identify and develop new areas for products, sourcing factories.
- Making garments photo ready, taking photos and be able to digitally enhance them.
- Be organized and able to multitask.
- Data input in PLM System
- Interest in Menswear - Outerwear/Tailoring/ Formal wear .
- Previous exposure to designing for multiple clients is essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fully fluent in Illustrator/ Photoshop and CorelDraw (preferable - but can easily be taught if able to use Illustrator).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, delivering complete and accuracy information to factories and customer..
- Team player and reliable
This role is of high priority as our client is looking to fill the role with asap.
Please forward me your cv and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Menswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56219/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Head of Design Kidswear
An exciting and super urgent new opportunity for Head of Design Kidswear for a Highstreet Brand in India is now available. About the Company... The Company is very successful large Group with several Fashion brands hundreds of stores in many different Countries. They are continuously growing and o..
Menswear Designer - London - Supplier - Salary up to £35k per annum A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Designer to join a well-established supply company specialising in Tailoring, formalwear and Casual outerwear. About the company... This major supplier of Menswear outerwear and ..
Jersey/Graphic Designer for Menswear High Street Brand, China
An exciting opportunity for a Jersey/Graphic Designer is available within a global menswear high street fashion brand based in China About the Company... The brand is a European brand which has found its greatest success in China. It is highly dinamic as it produces several collections per year A..