ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a recognisable name in the industry and they have established themselves within the design & manufacture of fashion accessories for high street brands across the world including hats, gloves, scarves, sunglasses and belts.
About the Sunglasses Design role
This prestigious and well established Accessories supplier is looking for a Sunglasses designer to join their lovely team based in South West London.
- Designing and developing mens and ladies sunglasses.
- Researching and interpreting trends and producing trend reports.
- Making presentations to customers on new season trends.
- Designing ranges for customers based on key commercial looks.
- Attending customer meetings and designing to customer briefs.
- Preparing Design Packs for manufacturers.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East.
- Liaising with our account managers and technologist to ensure products are developed to meet customers' quality and price requirements.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and friendly.
- Pro-active and creative.
- Able to work to a critical path and design commercial product.
- Passionate about design and fashion.
- Able to work independently.
- Organised and used to a fast paced environment.
- Able to multi task.
- Strong presentation and teamwork skills.
- Keen to contribute ideas.
- Applicants should have a degree in design and at least 2 years relevant experience (preferably in sunglasses but this in not essential.
- A background in hard accessories is desirable).
- Strong CAD skills - confident on Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Great opportunity for a designer to grow their career within Design
- Opportunity to work with some of the much loved names on the high street
- Exposure of working within an already established business
Call to Action: If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio and quote reference56190
If this Sunglasses Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM56190/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Womenswear Graphic Designer
An exciting new opportunity for a Ladies Graphic Designer is now available within a European ladieswear high street fashion brand based in Germany. About the Company... This leading womanswear brand is a European fast pace organization, producing several collections per year for a trend and fashio..
Head of Design Menswear
An exciting and super urgent new opportunity for Head of Design Menswear for a Highstreet Brand in India is now available. About the Company... The Company is very successful large Group with several Fashion brands hundreds of stores in many different Countries. They are continuously growing and o..
PRINT DESIGNER - Womenswear High Street Retialer A fantastic opportunity for a talented, and highly creative Print Designer with a feminine and prettyhand to join a thriving womenswear high street retailer. About the Company... This trend driven womenswear high street retailer have multiple store..