ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is looking for a talented and creative denim designer to join a growing and busy design department of an exciting London and International Supplier. The company is renowned for producing fashionable and trend-led designs and works closely developing market trends.
About the Womenswear Design role
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who comes from a supplier or retail background working with well known international commercial womenswear accounts.
- Being responsible for designing and developing denim garments for the seasonal ranges
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
- Confidently Initiate the Design and Development from concept to production
- Undertake regular Comparative shop reports and fashion trends
- International travel including Trade Exhibitions
- Working closely within a team of designers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
- Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience
- Can -do attitude with a good understanding of Denim and garment construction
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and to adhere to the critical path
- Able to work under pressure
- To work as part of a team
- Fantastic business
- Excellent company culture
If this Womenswear role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Denim Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM55760/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
MENSWEAR DESIGNER - CENTRAL LONDON - SUPPLIER - SALARY UP TO £28K We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Menswear Jersey Designer for their central London based team. About the company... My client is part of a bigger group, and with a presence acr..
Womenswear Graphic Designer
An exciting new opportunity for a Ladies Graphic Designer is now available within a European ladieswear high street fashion brand based in Germany. About the Company... This leading womanswear brand is a European fast pace organization, producing several collections per year for a trend and fashio..
Womenswear Designer - High Street Retail Brand - South West A thriving high street retail group is seeking exciting new talent to join their fantastic team. This is a brilliant opportunity to grow as Womenswear Designer with a trend driven and highly creative business. About the Company... Well ..