ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is looking for a talented and creative denim designer to join a growing and busy design department of an exciting London and International Supplier. The company is renowned for producing fashionable and trend-led designs and works closely developing market trends.
About the Womenswear Design role
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who comes from a supplier or retail background working with well known international commercial womenswear accounts.
- Being responsible for designing and developing denim garments for the seasonal ranges
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
- Confidently Initiate the Design and Development from concept to production
- Undertake regular Comparative shop reports and fashion trends
- International travel including Trade Exhibitions
- Working closely within a team of designers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
- Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience
- Can -do attitude with a good understanding of Denim and garment construction
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and to adhere to the critical path
- Able to work under pressure
- To work as part of a team
- Fantastic business
- Excellent company culture
If this Womenswear role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio to email@example.com
If this Denim Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference DJM55760/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Design Manager - London - Premium Brand We are working with a premium high street brand who have a quality focused approach to British, heritage product. They are actively seeking a strong and talented Design Manager to develop the aesthetic and grow the business. About the company... This premiu..
Menswear Designer - London - Supplier - Salary up to £35k per annum A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Designer to join a well-established supply company specialising in Tailoring, formalwear and Casual outerwear. About the company... This major supplier of Menswear outerwear and ..
Design Assistant -London - £20,000 - £25,000 Men's and Womenswear Tailoring Freedom are currently recruiting for a formal wear designer to working with well established London supplier who design and manufacture men's and women's wear bespoke and luxury uniforms for a number of UK and Internatio..