ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does an Assistant Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the Designer in all aspects of the design process.
- Research, develop and design garments to support the designer on the department. Research trend, creating mood and colour boards and sharing creative ideas
- Create trends for the season including shop reports and souring new fabrications and trimmings
- Work alongside the buying teams to react to sales information
- Work alongside the designer to present design ideas and develop product to drive new collections
- Some previous experience in design
- A good understanding of brands a current trends
- Great computer skills including Microsoft office and CAD: Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator
- A love for researching the latest trends
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work in fast moving and reactive business with multiple deadlines
I f this Assistant Designer r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your design portfolio and quote reference D005
If this Assistant Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference D005.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Men's Footwear Designer
Footwear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £40k A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Footwear Designer to join this London based Heritage Brand My client is looking for an experienced full time menswear footwear designer to add newness to the product. They want you to have strong knowl..
Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand - London - Salary up to £25k per annum A quintessentially British Luxury Brand are looking for an Accessories Designert to join their thriving team. This is an incredible opportunity to join this iconic brand at a really exciting time. Working closely with the t..
Senior Concept Designer Womenswear
Senior Concept Designer - Womenswear A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to create the design concepts for the multi-product womenswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About t..