ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does an Assistant Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the Designer in all aspects of the design process.
- Research, develop and design garments to support the designer on the department. Research trend, creating mood and colour boards and sharing creative ideas
- Create trends for the season including shop reports and souring new fabrications and trimmings
- Work alongside the buying teams to react to sales information
- Work alongside the designer to present design ideas and develop product to drive new collections
- Some previous experience in design
- A good understanding of brands a current trends
- Great computer skills including Microsoft office and CAD: Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator
- A love for researching the latest trends
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work in fast moving and reactive business with multiple deadlines
I f this Assistant Designer r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your design portfolio and quote reference D005
If this Assistant Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference D005.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe
SENIOR DESIGNER KIDSWEAR - EUROPE Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer. They are seeking a Senior Kidswear Designer who can work on boys or girls collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. About the company... O..
Womens Knitwear Designer
An exciting new opportunity for a Womens Knitwear Designer is now available within a global high street fashion brand based in Europe About the Company... Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year. About the Knitwear Design Role... * At least..
Junior Menswear Designer
Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Junior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the role... As part of the design team, you will be responsible fo..