Head Of Design
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Head of Design opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Execute a cohesive, on-target trend and design direction
- Work closely with Directors across the business in Merchandising and Production to ensure the brand vision is being executed throughout all categories
- Provide Seasonal Fabric and Development Direction
- Work efficiently to meet timeline, cost and promote productivity while minimising risk of delay or cancellation
- Collaborate with Design team on an effective work-flow to achieve deadlines
- Lead and contribute to the creation of Seasonal Concept stories providing trend overview, must-haves and colour palettes that are brand appropriate
- Create designs that support line plans, assortment strategies, price points that are consistent with current market trends and company goals
- Proactively look to understand selling result and spot opportunities. Be able to speak intelligently with data to drive designs and ideas that will elevate brand and increase sell-through
- Keep up-to-date on emerging fashion trends and all trends relating to fabrics, colours and silhouettes, for all categories, translates knowledge into multi-category products
- Extensive experience in a Senior Design Management role
- Proven track record of identifying trends and delivering results
- Expert understanding of the marketplace and competitive set
- Exceptional knowledge on building a cohesive collection, as well as garment construction, fit, and finishing
- Experience of building successful teams, and outstanding inspirational people management
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial go-getter, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and be resourceful to solve problems
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Office and Excel
I f this Head Of Design r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your design portfolio and quote reference D003
If this Head Of Design role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference D003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Menswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £35k per annum We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the company... This classic menswear sports inspired..
Womenswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £30k per annum A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Designer to join one of the most talked about online brands since its launch at the beginning of the year. About the company... The Brand is known for creating clothes that a..
Junior Designer - UK About The Company... Does a Junior Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..