ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Junior Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design collections to strategic brief - working closely with the Senior Designer
- Work diligently to meet design targets and briefs within the critical path
- Have commercial awareness to bring new product and collection ideas to the table
- Ability to produce technical spec drawings, including 3 views and perspective
- Provide administrative and technical support to the team, supporting with product presentations
- Participate in product reviews within the team, building commercial as well as creative awareness
- Create feedback specs on samples, make requested amendments
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the design and technical/product development processes
- Research of new products, materials, techniques and design trends to effectively monitor and evaluate the meeting of objectives
- Minimum 1 year experience in a design role
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels within the company
- Knowledge of product development, material and trims and technical product workmanship
- Passion for design
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft)
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive. Driven to continually improve
I f this Junior Designer r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your design portfolio and quote reference D002
If this Junior Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference D002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Menswear Designer
Senior Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand. About the role... In collaboration with t..
Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe
SENIOR DESIGNER KIDSWEAR - EUROPE Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer. They are seeking a Senior Kidswear Designer who can work on boys or girls collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. About the company... O..
Menswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £45k per annum We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Creative Menswear Designer who has experience working within the Luxury Branded market to work on Top end projects and collaborations with the head of design for this Heritage brand. Ab..