ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Junior Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design collections to strategic brief - working closely with the Senior Designer
- Work diligently to meet design targets and briefs within the critical path
- Have commercial awareness to bring new product and collection ideas to the table
- Ability to produce technical spec drawings, including 3 views and perspective
- Provide administrative and technical support to the team, supporting with product presentations
- Participate in product reviews within the team, building commercial as well as creative awareness
- Create feedback specs on samples, make requested amendments
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the design and technical/product development processes
- Research of new products, materials, techniques and design trends to effectively monitor and evaluate the meeting of objectives
- Minimum 1 year experience in a design role
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels within the company
- Knowledge of product development, material and trims and technical product workmanship
- Passion for design
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft)
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive. Driven to continually improve
I f this Junior Designer r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your design portfolio and quote reference D002
If this Junior Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference D002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Ladies Print Designer
Print Designer - Ladieswear - Supplier - London - Salary up to £45k Short description intro... An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Print Designer to join a leading supplier with a high street fashion client base. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in L..
Men's Footwear Designer
Footwear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £40k A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Footwear Designer to join this London based Heritage Brand My client is looking for an experienced full time menswear footwear designer to add newness to the product. They want you to have strong knowl..
Assistant Designer - UK About The Company... Does an Assistant Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shor..