ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Senior Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Shape, establish & develop the creative vision and design language for the assigned collections
- Drive the development and design of creative solutions to meet the commercial brief
- Present the designs in context to the design direction & brief
- Self-manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the assigned product range
- Act as point person to guide & support colleagues with less experience
- Verbally present product ideas and details with clarity & visualize ideas for products and ranges with a high degree of expertise
- Assist in managing an efficient process and communication flow between design, product management and technicians for all issues regarding the designed ranges and products
- Identify and foresee problems at a very early stage and drive to develop solutions or innovative approaches to the design and development of technical and functional outdoor apparel
- Meet calendar deadlines and deliverables & guide other team members in achieving these deadlines
- Lead in fit and prototype review sessions in all design related topics
- Extensive knowledge of technical / functional product design, industry and consumer trends
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels within the company
- Deep knowledge of product development, material and trims and technical product workmanship
- Passion for Design
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft)
- Good command in English (spoken and written)
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in outdoor / functional apparel design or a related work experience
I f this Senior Designer r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your design portfolio and quote reference D001
If this Senior Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference D001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Product Developer Accessories Luxury Designer 6 month Contract
Senior Accessories Product Developer Fixed Term Contract About the company... A Beautiful Leading Luxury Designer requires an experienced Production & Development manager for Accessories About the Senior Accessories Product Developer Fixed Term Contract 6 month contract Managing the Develop..
Menswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £45k per annum We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Creative Menswear Designer who has experience working within the Luxury Branded market to work on Top end projects and collaborations with the head of design for this Heritage brand. Ab..
Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe
SENIOR DESIGNER KIDSWEAR - EUROPE Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer. They are seeking a Senior Kidswear Designer who can work on boys or girls collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. About the company... O..