Store Manager - Footwear Brand
About the role...
This is a great opportunity for a budding Store Manager keen to work with a forever evolving brand, with an up-beat fun loving team. The role will be a four-month contract starting in May.
- You will be responsible for driving sales on the in store
- Working with a motivational team
- Provide outstanding and personable customer service
- Reporting to the concession/store manager
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail ideally with experience working within a premium fashion brand. If you have an understanding of shoe size conversions this would be an advantage.
- Well spoken, energetic and passionate about your product and interacting with customers
- A genuine attitude with the desire to develop personal/team sales and targets
- Immaculately groomed, with a friendly fun and outgoing personality
- A confident salesperson experienced working towards sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing small teams for high street to premium brands
- Ability to track KPI's and formulate rotas
- Fully flexible to work at short notice including weekends?
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking candidates would be ideal however this is not essential
- If you think you've got what it takes to support one of the world's most influential brands, apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this Store Manager - Footwear Brand role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference BMSM27_1561632606.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB