Production, Technical & Wholesale
Director of Production
We're looking for a Director of Production to manage and coordinate Production facilities in Eastern Europe with more then 4000 workers.
The ideal Candidate must have an extensive experience in managing apparel operations with focus on (DENIM) Jeans Production.
The Candidate will have perfect knowledge in all production processes like Cutting, Sewing, Printing, Embroidery, Washing, Dying, and Finishing.
The Candidate is a leader that can teach , manage and develop the skills of his team and is passionate about new organisation techniques ( Lean Manufacturing) and new innovative technology.
- Plan the production process in order to guarantee the correct delivery of products to stores
- Control the cost of the production and products in order to meet the annual budget
- Guarantee the correct quality of products throughout improvements in the production process
- Managing and Coordinating the work of his/her team
- Control the correct use and maintenance of all equipment
- Find improvements in the actual production process
- Conduct regular meetings with his team
- Research and introduction of new technology
- Able to follow multiple Projects
- Leadership and Team Spirit
- Strong knowledge of Denim production
- Experience in managing large apparel operations
- Resourceful and intuitive
- Analysis skills
- Passion and effort
- Flexible and open minded
- Challenging experience
- Good computer knowledge
- Knowledge of English language
If this Director of Production role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference AW57749/001_1539171912.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB