Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are a supplier/brand to the uk high street. They have warehouses in Hong Kong and china. Who they work very closely with to produce the perfect garment. They are currently looking for an assistant childrenswear garment technologist to join there expanding team. They work with some of the much loved high street names across the children's market They need a Junior Garment Technologist to join their team and manage the technical process from development to delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage and take control of the fit and sealing process, working with the Technical Manager, Account Manager and Customer
- Maintain a strong relationship with the factories, with daily liaison, ensuring all queries are responded to and seek suitable solutions quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring all comments are understood and followed through at each stage of the technical process
- Adhere to all design and customer standards, also taking into consideration the safety and legal standards required for each product.
- Manage any fabric and garment testing that needs to be carried out, ensuring all products are suitable commercially and against the customer's standards.
- Previous proven experience within a similar role with an educational background within Garment Technology
- Strong communication skills and experience of managing critical path
- Have a good understanding of garment construction and fabrics
- Be an excellent team player and comfortable working under pressure
- Be able to work under direction or on your own initiative as required.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, Including Excel and Outlook.
I f this Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference AB .APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Experience Tailor Required
EXPERIENCED TAILORS/SEAMSTRESSES My client pride themselves on the best tailoring in London and are home to some of the best tailors in the industry...... About the Company... My Client require an in-house tailor to join a small London team as part of their growing company. Your work will be focu..
Garment Technologist and Quality Control
Garment technologist and Quality Control A luxury premium brand it looking for a garment tech/qc to work with there expanding team. About The Company... Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. About The Role... * Check pattern, co..
Temporary Store Manager - Saffron Walden - Immediate Start Offered About the company... Are you innediately available and looking for a challenging new role. My client is a well known charity store looking for an ambitious and pro-active manager to drive the profit of the store whilst creating an ..