Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are a supplier/brand to the uk high street. They have warehouses in Hong Kong and china. Who they work very closely with to produce the perfect garment. They are currently looking for an assistant childrenswear garment technologist to join there expanding team. They work with some of the much loved high street names across the children's market They need a Junior Garment Technologist to join their team and manage the technical process from development to delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage and take control of the fit and sealing process, working with the Technical Manager, Account Manager and Customer
- Maintain a strong relationship with the factories, with daily liaison, ensuring all queries are responded to and seek suitable solutions quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring all comments are understood and followed through at each stage of the technical process
- Adhere to all design and customer standards, also taking into consideration the safety and legal standards required for each product.
- Manage any fabric and garment testing that needs to be carried out, ensuring all products are suitable commercially and against the customer's standards.
- Previous proven experience within a similar role with an educational background within Garment Technology
- Strong communication skills and experience of managing critical path
- Have a good understanding of garment construction and fabrics
- Be an excellent team player and comfortable working under pressure
- Be able to work under direction or on your own initiative as required.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, Including Excel and Outlook.
I f this Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or you can send your cv to email@example.com.
If this Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference AB .APPLY FOR THIS JOB
A well known high street brand/supplier is looking for an experienced and flexible Presser to join the team on a freelance basis. About the Company... This large and well established company is a mix of brand and supplier, focusing on high street ladieswear in the UK. About the Role... * Pressi..
Creative Pattern Cutter - London - Luxury Designer About the company... This household name is staging a huge comeback with the launch of her luxury label. Initially, the capsule collection will be launched in June, with the main season launching in September. About the Pattern Cutting role... L..
We are looking for Sample machinists/ Seamstresses to work freelance. About the company... We work with a range of suppliers and designers from high street to luxury so we will consider you no matter what background. About the Sample Machinist role... We are looking for freelance sample machinis..