Buying & merchandising
About the role ….
- Support the CEO and Operations Director with all the financial aspects of the business
- Liaise with our outsourced accountant and book-keeper to insure books and records are maintained to business and legal requirements and VAT returns are filed.
- Responsible for maintaining all areas of purchase ledger which include preparing and monitoring the cash flow.
- Responsible for preparing cash flow forecast for payment run.
- Responsible for payment run.
- Responsible for preparing manufacturing/production forecast.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and bi-monthly board packs
- Help with preparation of company year-end accounts.
- KPI tracking
- Cash flow analysis and forecast
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in accounting / finance / management consulting (at a start-up or large corporate)
- EXPERT IN EXCEL - this is essential
- Accounting, scientific or business/finance degree
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Comfortable with accounting softwares
If this Junior Analyst role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58248/001_1559316046.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB