Production, Technical & Wholesale
Managing Director Assistant/ UK B2B coordinator
Managing Director Assistant:
- Assisting the MD in the redaction of business plans
- Responsible for gathering and summarizing the sales team weekly forecasts
- In charge of the production of weekly sales reports
- Coordination of commercial partnerships
- Accountable for ad hoc market research and analysis needed by the MD
- Coordinating a team of interns
- Translation of various documents: French to English and English to French.
- In charge of our restocking website "B2B" in back office and front office:
- Planning and implementing commercial operations
- Follow-up of the reorders made through the website
- Analysing the sales
- Helping customers with everything related to the website
- Answering enquiries from our customers: attempting to resolve queries at first point of contact
- Delivery follow up for main customers
- Support to the sales team
- UK Admin and main point of contact for our CRM: monitoring and analysing the sellers' activities.
- You must be able to speak both English and French.
If this Managing Director Assistant/ UK B2B coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58246/001_1559144976.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB