Our client is a global industry leader of online luxury fashion and retail and known for it's impecable curation of some of the world's most desirable brands and products. To add to their growing Creative Team they are currently recruiting for a Studio Lead to be based in their European studio. Reporting to the Head of Production, the Studio lead will be overseeing internal and external resource in order to balance the quality and efficiency of the e-commerce product production.
Manage test shoots, new launches and creative briefs, ensuring that everything is delivered in time and with the needed high quality
Promote, test, document and implement changes to current product imagery
Work closely with Styling, Photography and Post Production conducting best practice
Research and develop techniques and best practices for shooting new categories/projects, and disseminate those practices across the team
Provide leadership to the stylists, external photographers, retouchers and assistants ensuring they are inspired, engaged and motivated.
Review and plan resource requirements taking into consideration seasonal peaks and budgets
Manage all freelance bookings and maintain a close relationship with reliable stylists and photographers
Coordinate model castings for agency and in-house models
Ensuring overall upload deadlines are achieved at all times
Work cross-department to ensure a seamless production and daily picture upload
- You are educated to degree level, ideally in Photography or Digital Arts
- You have knowledge on all areas of product photography, model, still life and video
- Experience in an e-commerce, fashion, studio or similar role
- You will have a professional portfolio that demonstrates an expert-level knowledge of digital product photography, including lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics across an array of client/brand environments
- You are an expert with the current industry-standard software tools
- A creative eye with excellent attention to details AND their costs
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate creative ideas
- You are commercially focused
- You have an agile, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-driven and have a willingness to 'roll up your sleeves'
- You can budget and forecast costs on point