The Regional Manager will become the point of contact for all Store Managers, reporting directly to the companies Senior Global Management team - The Regional Manager will ensure his/her regions are managed to brands standards and also ensure all commercial targets and KPI's are met, Below are 6 key points for the role.
- Generate ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting-edge strategy; maintains up to take decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operation within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources
- Ensures that the retail operation complies to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety; influences any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
- Spends time in shops with retail shop teams and customers to understand and identify business critical issues in order to ensure the alignment of tactics and strategies; maintains the corporate identity of Mind in all shops and related initiatives
- Takes a lead role in building a strong sales management culture with the operations team; spends time coaching Store Managers, identifying skills and opportunities for development; provides advice and guidance on shop manager issues when needed.
- Proactively manages and reviews the performance and progress of Store Managers and their locations, sets objectives and targets; works with Regional Training Manager to develop individual training plans for the team
- Maintains and constantly develops innovative and cost effective stock generation; monitors stock weekly to achieve bottom line sales budget against monthly targets
If this Regional Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58235/001_1559753948.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB