Sales & E-commernce Coordinator
City of London, London
The Job role.
As the Sales and E-commerce Coordinator you will be based in the flagship boutique in Mayfair reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you must be an entrepreneur who is able to multitask between the demands in working in a retail environment and also able to manage the e-commerce sales and overall store and online operations.
You will come from a luxury retail background, having previous experience or internship in working for a online business, exposed to CRM online strategies and e-commerce knowledge, if you also previously studied or worked in a marketing environment this would be a bonus as you working closely with the commercial director on new brand and CRM initiatives!
Profile, Experience & Knowledge.
- Manage the shop floor by ensuring visuals, store operations and maintenance is upheld
- Good communication skills, second language preferred
- Hardworking with a creative mind, genuine interest in fashion
- Experience with mail-chimp, in-design or adobe suite preferred
- Current experience in CRM analyse for online and in-store contacts
- Previous experience working in a E-commerce background
- Confidently multitasks with different dimensions in retail, from shop floor demand to online services
- Entrepreneurial mindset, reactive but most of all proactive!
- Ability to adjust to ad HOC circumstances, working under pressure and able to meet set deadlines set by the director
If this Sales & E-commernce Coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58197/001_1557759571.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB