Amsterdam, North Holland
The Supervisor's Responsibilities Will Be
- Greeting the customers and ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Working with KPI's on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Completing weekly sales report and analysing sales statistics.
- Maintaining high standards of visual merchandising.
- Managing stock and ensuring full compliance to loss prevention policies.
- Leading the sales team, including excellent communication skills, and ensuring the training of staff is carried out to the highest level.
Ideal Candidate Description
I am looking for an individual who is keen to develop their career in the retail sector with 2 years' experience as a Supervisor; someone who is focused, energetic and a great communicator. This individual should be able to work well within a team, in a fast-paced environment and be confident in working with new clients. Fashion orientated and up to date with trends is a must.
If this challenge sounds exciting to you please get in touch.
If this Store Supervisor role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58148/001_1556109806.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB